How Much More Corrupt Is The New York Times Than When You Were Born?

realclimatescience.com | 11/21/2018 | Staff
josh567 (Posted by) Level 3
“Early in life I had noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper.”

I was looking at the New York Times “Climate Change Is A Terror Movie” article, and in the middle of the page they link to “How Much Hotter Is Your Hometown Than When You Were Born?

Page - Birthplace - Birth - Date - Brinkley

I went to that page, and they asked me to enter my birthplace and birth date. I entered Brinkley, Arkansas and 1920, because that was the earliest year they would allow me to enter. I’ve don’t think I have ever been to Arkansas, but known that Brinkley has a well sited USHCN station.

The graph below shows the annual count of 90 degree days since 1920 at the NOAA USHCN station at Brinkley, Arkansas. It has decreased from about ninety days per year in 1920, to about fifty days per year now.

Message - New - York - Times - Data

The first message which the New York Times pops up is that their data set only goes back to 1960, even though they allow you to enter dates back to 1920. They correctly state that Brinkley averaged about 64 days per year over ninety degrees in 1960, but hide the readily available data showing that Brinkley was much hotter prior to 1960.

So we already know they are hiding prior hot data, but here is where the real fraud kicks in. They claim that Brinkley now gets about 77 days per year above ninety degrees, when in fact...
(Excerpt) Read more at: realclimatescience.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been.
Tagged: