Michael Buble Does Not ‘Give A S**t’ If His Music Sells: ‘My Kids Are Good, That’s All I Care About’

ET Canada | 11/21/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/shutterstock_editorial_9982493b_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

Michal Buble’s son Noah is cancer free and that has had a profound impact on the singer.

Buble opened up to SiriusXM’s “In-Depth with Larry Flick” about the family’s rough patch and how Noah’s battle with cancer has changed his perspective.

Son - Cancer - Choice - Everything - Way

“My son was diagnosed with cancer and I knew there was no choice [but to] put everything aside,” he said. “By the way, I’m having a conversation with you that I won’t have with other people. I won’t get into the personal things of it but I’ll acknowledge it so we can get past it and I don’t have to talk about it anymore.”

“I didn’t do anything special or different than any other human being in the universe. I’m emotional about how thankful I am to the people who have invested in me so that when this happened to my family I could afford to take the time off. Without that, I would have been done,” Buble admits. “There are so many...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country