Carlson on Dems’ ‘Moral Revival’: ‘The Party of Sex-selective Abortion Is Now Lecturing You About Morality’

Breitbart | 11/21/2018 | Staff
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/11/Carlson1120.jpg

Monday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson examined the Democratic Party’s so-called “moral revival,” one of the themes it has employed in recent days to attack President Donald Trump.

Carlson argued Democrats had their own issues with morality and weren’t in the best position to make such criticisms.

Embarrassing - Photos - That

32 Embarrassing Photos That, You Need to Look at Now!

Have Skin Tags, Moles, or Warts? Easiest, Pain Free Way to Remove Them!

Transcript

Partial transcript as follows:

CARLSON: Democrats just retook control of the House of Representatives after eight years, and the rest of us are waiting to see what they will do with their new political power. We know the Democrats despise the President. They’ve mentioned that. But what are they for? What’s their organizing principle?

Something - Prescription - Drug - Prices - Transgender

If you imagine something simple and straightforward like lower prescription drug prices or more transgender Marines, think again. Their mission is bigger than that. In fact, it’s more metaphysical than it is political. The Democrats are planning nothing less than the moral revival of this country. Listen to their leaders.

JOE BIDEN, FORMER VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: That invisible moral fabric is being shredded, I mean literally being shredded.

SHEILA - JACKSON - LEE - US - REPRESENTATIVE

SHEILA JACKSON LEE, U.S. REPRESENTATIVE FOR TEXAS’S 18TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT, DEMOCRATIC PARTY MEMBER: I knew that the good people of Texas would rise up and find their moral compass.

BILL NELSON, SENIOR UNITED STATES SENATOR FROM FLORIDA: Ridiculous policy that has offended the morality of the American people.

RICHARD - BLUMENTHAL - UNITED - STATES - SENATOR

RICHARD BLUMENTHAL, UNITED STATES SENATOR, CONNECTICUT: If my Republican colleagues have any sense of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!