Ezra Miller Promises That Insane Fantastic Beasts Twist Will "Make Sense" . . . Eventually

POPSUGAR Entertainment | 11/20/2018 | Ryan Roschke
Click For Photo: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/eqmg1digQxNvvDOJ6N12SsUvFM4/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:fill-!white!-/2018/11/20/035/n/1922283/919a060e5bf49e02b38773.36291234_.jpg

Love it or hate it, there's one thing you can't deny about Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. It has people talking. Avid fans of J.K. Rowling's ever-expanding wizarding world are up in arms about the second installment in the five-movie series. There are all kinds of issues with the presence of Minerva McGonagall, there's an utter void when it comes to Albus Dumbledore's sexuality, and that's really just the tip of the iceberg. But there's one reveal (the film's biggest twist) that really has us all scratching our heads: according to Grindelwald, Credence Barebone is actually a Dumbledore.

Forget the fact that Albus only has one confirmed brother and one ill-fated sister in the Harry Potter books; anything can happen in a world that's been imbued with magic and mysticism! Of course, everyone's going wild trying to figure out what in the **** is going on. Luckily for us, a new Ezra Miller interview is giving a bit more insight into the reveal.

Wonder - Fascination - Moment - Identity - Lot

"I was shocked, stunned, confused, 'petrificus totalus' with wonder and fascination," he said, referring to the moment he first learned about his true identity. "I still have a lot of questions for which I have no answers." Here's something interesting, though: Miller seems inclined to believe that Credence — er, Aurelius — really is a Dumbledore, and that it's not some kind of lying or falsified information. "[J.K. Rowling] knows the mythology so well and I think she's into confounding you for a moment and having...
(Excerpt) Read more at: POPSUGAR Entertainment
Wake Up To Breaking News!