Sequel Bits: ‘Inside Man 2’, ‘Zombieland 2’, ‘Bumblebee’, ‘Avatar’, ‘John Wick 3’, ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’, ‘Fantastic Beasts’

/Film | 11/20/2018 | Chris Evangelista
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/sequel-bits-inside-man-2.jpg

In this edition of Sequel Bits:

Better Call Saul‘s Rhea Seehorn joins the cast of Inside Man 2.

Zombieland - Starts - January

Zombieland 2 starts shooting in January.

Bumblebee is rated PG-13 (sorry for those of you hoping it would be rated R).

Cast - Avatar - Sequels

The main cast has wrapped on the Avatar sequels.

Despite rumors to the contrary, Common isn’t in John Wick 3.

Reason - Ralph - Breaks - Internet - Wreck-It-Ralph

Read about the real reason Ralph Breaks the Internet dropped Wreck-It-Ralph 2 from its title.

Ezra Miller had a “meltdown” about the new Fantastic Beasts twist.

Inside - Man - Sequel - Spike - Lee

I can’t say I was very excited for Inside Man 2, a sequel to Spike Lee’s 2006 hit. For one thing, no one involved with the original film, including Lee or the cast, is returning for this follow-up. For another, the plot – “The U.S. Federal Reserve is robbed by a highly organized and cleverly orchestrated team of crooks. With dozens of tourists held hostage during a 10-hour siege, an NYPD hostage negotiator and a federal agent join forces to rescue the hostages and foil the heist” – makes this sound more like a remake than a sequel. But now, Rhea Seehorn has revealed she has a part in the film. And my interest has increased significantly.

Seehorn is best known for playing Kim Wexler on Better Call Saul, and she’s phenomenal. I’m shocked she hasn’t received more film work, and I’m a little disappointed that one of her first major film roles in recent memory is this. Still, Seehorn’s presence alone has ensured I’m going to check this out.

Video - Watch - Jojo - Zombieland - January

Per the video above from Watch Jojo, the long-awaited Zombieland 2 will start shooting in January 2019. The main cast is all expected to return, in a story that finds zombie slayers Tallahassee, Columbus, Wichita, and Little Rock facing-off against “the newly evolved undead.” There’s been talk of a Zombieland sequel for years, but now...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!