Zara Larsson channels nineties glam in chequered skirt and matching blazer at Disneyland Paris

Mail Online | 1/6/2019 | Bridie Pearson-jones For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/18/16/6344554-0-image-a-42_1542560003664.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/18/8581980482028850646/1024x576_MP4_8581980482028850646.mp4

It's the happiest place on earth.

And Zara Larsson certainly looked delighted as she spent the day at Disneyland Paris to celebrate Mickey Mouse's 90th birthday.

Lush - Life - Hitmaker - Nineties - Glam

The Lush Life hitmaker, 20, channelled nineties glam as she sported a Clueless inspired chequered skirt and matching blazer, before singing 'Happy Birthday' to Mickey.

Zara, who is currently riding high in the Official UK Singles Chart with Ruin My Life, teamed the preppy look with a baby pink polo neck and and heeled black boots a a glittery pair of Minnie Mouse ears while showing off her enviably toned legs.

Star - Version - Birthday - Rendition - Songs

The Swedish-born star gave performed a a pitch-perfect version of 'Happy Birthday', before a rendition of her chart-topping songs Lush Life and Symphony at the festively-themed Disney land, which saw a giant Christmas tree and 'snow falling'.

She joined a bevvy of stars including celebrating the world's most famous nonagenarian mouse's birthday including model and TV Presenter Abbey Clancy and her footballer husband Peter Crouch; Coronation Street's Helen Flanagan and her partner, footballer Scott Sinclair; Made in Chelsea star Binky Felstead as well as model Georgia Jones and her partner, McFly's Danny Jones.

Pop - Sensation - Beauty - Blonde - Locks

The pop sensation showed off her Scandinavian beauty by wearing her white blonde locks loose and cropped at the shoulder, as she said it felt 'fantastic' to be part of the anniversary.

Zara said of the magical day: 'I am so excited to be here at Disneyland Paris, because I've never been and I think this place in itself is magical quite literally.

Part - Birthday - Kids - Parents - Grandma

'And to be a part of his birthday feels fantastic. As many kids growing up, even my parents or probably even my Grandma, he's been a part of my childhood so now I can be part of his special night and that feels great.'

'Disney means happiness and of course a lot of songs....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.