Cheryl strikes a fierce pose with her dancers as she teases her X Factor comeback performance

Mail Online | 11/18/2018 | Eve Buckland;Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/17/19/6318002-0-image-a-28_1542481852896.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/15/6423855271695892692/1024x576_MP4_6423855271695892692.mp4

She is gearing up for the world exclusive performance of her comeback single Love Made Me Do It.

And Cheryl oozed confidence as she posed up with her backing dancers at rehearsal ahead of her showstopping performance on Sunday night's The X Factor.

Fight - Love - Hitmaker - Sultry - Camera

The Fight For This Love hitmaker, 35, looked sultry as she pouted for the camera, clad in a black t-shirt with the slogan 'Bored stiff' written on it in white.

She paired this with clinging leggings and monochrome trainers, with her look completed with a hoodie wrapped around her waist.

Tresses - Waves - Features - Dusting - Make-up

Her raven tresses were styled in tousled waves while her pretty features were enhanced with a light dusting of make-up.

The star was surrounded by four hunky male back-up dancers who were also clad in black outfits.

Gang - Tomorrow - Thexfactor - Performance - Tune

She wrote: 'Bringing my gang with me tomorrow for my @thexfactor performance... tune in

This comes as Cheryl insisted she will quit her musical comeback if her new album flops, for the sake of her son Bear.

Star - Time - Bear - Love - Made

The star said she doesn't want to 'spend time away' from one-year-old Bear if her new single Love Made Me Do It - which she released last week after a four-year hiatus - doesn't do well.

'If the song goes in at 80 [in the charts], it's time for me to move on with my life,' the pop songstress firmly told The Guardian on Saturday.

Spending - Time - Son - That - Love

She added: 'I'm not going to jump around working hard and spending time away from my son for that.' Love Made Me Do It did however suffer a blow on Friday night as it battled into the charts at number 19.

Despite her heavy promotional schedule, the Geordie beauty's comeback single failed to make it into the top 10, according to the Official Charts Company.

Cheryl - Doubt

Cheryl will no doubt be disappointed to learn that her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......