Noel Edmonds 'vows to QUIT showbiz after 50 years if he is crowned King of I'm A Celebrity'

Mail Online | 11/17/2018 | Katie Storey For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/17/01/6300640-0-image-a-143_1542417871268.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/14/6314664845889747195/1024x576_MP4_6314664845889747195.mp4

It has been widely speculated that he will join I'm A Celebrity as a late arrival when the much-loved reality series returns.

And appearing to 'confirm' his addition to the show, Noel Edmonds has vowed to quit showbiz for good, after 50 years in the industry, if he is crowned the King of I'm A Celebrity.

Sun - Noel - Statement - Deal - Deal

According to The Sun, Noel was overhead making the statement, with it being claimed the Deal or No Deal, 69, host has been using cosmic ordering - a form of positive thinking - to ensure his hopes of a win become a reality.

The TV presenter is believed to have said: 'If the nation votes me King of the Jungle I will leave television for good,' before joking: 'A wonderful inducement for the nation to have peace and tranquility at last.'

Noel - Showbiz - Industry - Decades - Radio

Noel has been in the showbiz industry for five decades, first starting out as a radio presenter for the BBC in 1969. He went on to present Top of the Pops and was one of the original Top Gear presenters in the late 1970s.

The paper claims Noel has already chosen New Zealand as his new home, as he plans to relocate on his retirement from TV.

Friend - Star - Noel - Milestone - Birthday

A friend of the star revealed: 'Whether he wins or loses, Noel will celebrate the milestone birthday on a beach in New Zealand with his wife Liz Davies.'

They added that he believes it is a 'victory for the cosmic ordering philosophy', as his plans to head to New Zealand wouldn't have been possible without heading out to Australia with ITV.

Cosmic - Ordering - Form - Thinking - Person

Cosmic ordering is a form of positive thinking that believes a person's wishes can become a reality if they write them down and wait for the planet to make them happen.

Noel is a firm believer...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't panic!