Lisa Armstrong goes make-up free as she stocks up snacks... amid ongoing divorce with Ant McPartlin

Mail Online | 11/16/2018 | Ellie Phillips For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/16/15/6279908-0-image-a-9_1542383141539.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/16/1377132271729134099/1024x576_MP4_1377132271729134099.mp4

She is currently embroiled in a decidedly acrimonious divorce battle with estranged husband Ant McPartlin.

And on Wednesday, Lisa Armstrong opted to forgo make-up as she stepped out fresh-faced to pick up snacks in London.

Confectionery - Dash - Strictly - Come - Dancing

For her confectionery dash, the Strictly Come Dancing make-up artist, 41, swept her short platinum locks back off her face, allowing her flawless complexion to be displayed in its entirety.

Lisa kept things casual in an oversized black sweater which she teamed with loose-fit khaki patterned trousers.

Car - Pair - Silver - Plimsolls - Manicure

She strolled toward her car in a pair of shiny silver plimsolls and sported a chic black manicure.

The make-up pro carried a bright blue plastic bag filled with her purchases.

Bottle - Water - Lucozade - Packet - Crisps

She appeared to have bought a large bottle of water, Lucozade, a packet of crisps and some other treats.

While clutching onto her purse and keys, Lisa displayed a ring-free wedding finger.

Artist - Ex-husband - Years - Heartache - Split

The make-up artist has been struggling to move on while her ex-husband of 12 years mends his heartache from their split with her former PA Anne-Marie Corbett.

On Thursday, Lisa shared a picture of herself leaning on her hand, flashing a diamond band which is not her wedding ring as had been reported.

'Just - Record - Wedding - Ring - Diamond

She tweeted: 'Just for the record that’s not my wedding ring, it’s my diamond band bought by my money my late grandfather left me.'

The behind-the-scenes Strictly star's make-up artist pal Alexia Jade shared a sweet collage of three photographs of Lisa on her Instagram with her 1,710 followers.

Friend - Snap

She appeared happy as she sat behind her friend for the candid snap.

In October, Ant and Lisa were finally granted a divorce in a 30-second hearing after Ant admitted he committed adultery with his current love.

Thursday - Lisa - Love - Tweet - Betrayal

On Thursday, Lisa showed she was still bruised by her lost love as she liked a tweet about the 'vilest betrayal'.

She...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!