‘Breaking Bad’ Movie: Here’s What Bryan Cranston Wants From a Jesse Pinkman Film

IndieWire | 11/15/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Screen-Shot-2018-11-15-at-5.06.17-PM.png

Ever since news broke that a “Breaking Bad” movie was in the works, fans have been speculating where creator Vince Gilligan might take the now-iconic story. While there is still no official confirmation that a film is even happening, the Albuquerque Journal recently reported that the movie had begun shooting in New Mexico under the title “Greenbrier.” It is still unknown whether Bryan Cranston, who starred as the antihero Walter White, or Aaron Paul, who played his sidekick Jesse Pinkman would return for a movie. In a recent interview with IndieWire, Cranston did not confirm or deny the movie’s existence, but wondered how Walter would even appear.

“Well, I keep hearing about it. I honestly haven’t seen a script, I haven’t read a script,” said Cranston. “So I’m not positive that it’s actually happening or if I’m even – I don’t even know what I would be doing in it! I honestly don’t know any of that stuff. But Walter White is dead. How would we? I don’t know. Unless it’s all flashbacks.”

Rumors - Film - Jesse - Interviews - Gilligan

There are rumors that the film would focus on Jesse, which squares with interviews in which Gilligan has said that Jesse survives past the finale. (The Albuquerque Journal piece states that the film “tracks the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom.”) When asked what he would hope to see from a Jesse-focused film, Cranston jumped at the opportunity to first praise Paul’s acting.

“You know, the way Aaron just enveloped that character, or maybe the way Jesse Pinkman enveloped Aaron Paul, he filled him with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.