Sadie Frost admits she has a 'harder' relationship with her daughter than her three sons

Mail Online | 11/15/2018 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/15/11/6220222-0-image-a-74_1542280731287.jpg

Sadie Frost, 53, confessed she has a more difficult relationship with her daughter Iris Law, 18, than with her three sons when she appeared on Lorraine on Thursday.

The actress was honest about their mother-daughter bond, one day after Iris gave a glowing interview where she voiced her admiration for her mum.

Jude - Law - Ex-wife - Relationship - Girl

Jude Law's ex-wife admitted she has had to work 'really hard' to maintain a close relationship with her only girl who 'presses a lot of buttons'.

She told Lorraine Kelly: 'I think it's a harder relationship than mother and son and you have to work really hard while lots of buttons are being pressed.

Mum - Girls - Mum - Door - Family

'My mum had me at 16 and there were five girls. My mum showed us to have an open door and it's what I've done with my family.'

In spite of the difficulties, the Love, Honour and Obey star was proud to share with the TV host that her daughter has a 'love of babies'.

'Iris - Boys - Family

She elaborated: 'Iris has just turned 18. I've got three boys, 16, 22, 28; it's unbelievable. They’re all bigger than me and we have a wonderful family.

'All my kids love little children. We’ve got my niece living with us and Iris loves babies. Of course I’m saying go on and pave the way for your life but family is the most important thing.'

Wednesday - Iris - Esteem - Parents - Lid

On Wednesday, Iris showed she had the utmost esteem for her parents after she lifted the lid on her plans to have kids by the age of 30 — just like her mother.

She told The Evening Standard: 'My dad was really young. He had all his kids...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!