Shocking moment a bus driver overtakes stationary vehicles and jumps a RED LIGHT to turn left

Mail Online | 11/15/2018 | Danyal Hussain For Mailonline
ziggy1023 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/14/12/6171054-0-image-a-5_1542199704445.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/14/4861664847642576401/1024x576_MP4_4861664847642576401.mp4

This is the shocking moment a bus driver swerved recklessly past stationary cars and through a red light - six seconds after it changed from amber.

The driver also indicated in the wrong direction as he made the dangerous turn at a junction in Crewe, Cheshire on November 6.

Rush - Light - Driver - Men - Car

In his rush to jump the light, the driver sped past two men pushing a broken-down car off the road.

The shocking clip was filmed by 43-year-old Danny Worthington.

Bus - Number - Junction - Cars - Front

It shows the bus, a number 31, approaching a junction with several cars in front of it.

There is a van parked to the side, with the occupants helping push the broken down car, driven by a nurse, off the road.

Traffic - Lights - Amber - Bus - Driver

The traffic lights turn from amber to red but that doesn't stop the bus driver, who goes past the stationary van, the two men and another car.

The bus swerves into the oncoming lane, passing through the red light at least six seconds after it turned and showing the wrong indicator throughout.

Mr - Worthington - 'A - Nurse - Uniform

Mr Worthington wrote: 'A nurse (uniform was under her coat) has broken down and a Handy Man builder has stopped his van to help push her to safety, there was also a small child in the back seat.

'Top blokes for that. Then the bus driver not only runs a red light but overtakes a car stopping for the red light also.

Suppose - Clip - Sides - Society - Today

'I suppose this short clip shows both sides of society today.'

He later added: 'To be honest it p***** me off, that a so-called professional driver that claims to drive to a high standard did this.

Lady

'The lady...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...