Trump Slaps Arrogant French President with Sobering History Reminder

Conservative Tribune | 11/13/2018 | Bryan Chai
srqlolo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Trump-and-Macron.jpg

Far be it from me to ever perpetuate a stereotype, but sometimes the caricature of a snooty and arrogant Frenchman cuts astonishingly close to the real thing.

Take, for example, French President Emmanuel Macron.

President - Ceremony - Anniversary - World - War

The French president recently spoke at a ceremony honoring the 100th anniversary of the World War I armistice and exuded a smug attitude about how superior his way of thinking was.

Parroting a far-left talking about about how patriotism and nationalism are so different, Macron was clearly taking a not-so-veiled shot at President Donald Trump.

Trump - Desire - America - Cry - Constituents

Trump has made no secret about his desire to put “America first,” and it’s been a rallying cry for many of his constituents.

Macron further dug in against Trump, alluding to “old demons.”

Was - Macron - Line - Comments - Trump

Was Macron out of line in his comments about Trump?

Yes No

Poll - Tribune - News - Updates - Charge

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“I know there are old demons which are coming back to the surface,” Macron said at the ceremony. “They are ready to wreak chaos and death. History sometimes threatens to take its sinister course once again.”

It doesn’t take a historian to figure...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!