Katie Price's jaw drops as her son Junior, 13, surprises her with his 'POSH' voice

Mail Online | 11/13/2018 | Lily Waddell;Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/13/16/6136976-0-image-a-61_1542127681311.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/13/8899517365114614730/1024x576_MP4_8899517365114614730.mp4

Katie Price raised her eyebrows at her son Junior when he surprised her with his 'posh' voice after staying with his dad Peter Andre in a hilarious clip of My Crazy Life.

Two of the businesswoman's children Junior, 13, and Princess, 11, have been living with their father Peter, his new wife Emily and their kids.

Surprise - Mother-of-five - Boy - 'posh - Stay

So it's no surprise the mother-of-five was taken back when she thought her little boy sounded 'posh' following his longer stay with his dad.

The amusing exchange was teased in a clip from an upcoming episode of her reality series Katie Price: My Crazy Life.

Katie - Son - Junior - Bed - Stay

Katie fussed over her son Junior when they sat in bed together during his temporary stay with her at her home.

She said: 'They don't realise how much I've missed them.'

Tender - Moment - Kiss - Son - Cheek

A tender moment plays out showing the mother-of-five affectionately planting a kiss on her son's cheek when they sit on the bed together.

She teased her son: 'I know you hate it but I don't care Junior, you're my little boy.'

Junior - 'I

Junior said: 'I'm literally nearly as tall as you!'

Katie responded: 'You are posh.'

Family - Voice - Dialogue

But proving he was still one of the family, the little boy cheekily pulled off his most colloquial voice following his well-spoken dialogue.

Elsewhere, Katie revealed that her eldest son Harvey, 16, has been feeling lonely without his younger siblings living with him.

Reality - Star - Jett - Bunny - Time

The reality star is also mother to Jett, five, and Bunny, four, who are dividing their time between her home and their dad Kieran Hayler's.

Speaking on her reality show, My Crazy Life, the mother-of-five confessed that she bought a German Shepherd puppy - reportedly costing £1000 - in order to cheer Harvey up and give him some company.

Discussing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?