Stella McCartney launches her first ever bridal collection after designing Meghan's reception gown

Mail Online | 11/13/2018 | Emily Chan For Mailonline
darktm22darktm22 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/13/15/6133766-0-image-a-28_1542122593262.jpg

Stella McCartney has launched her first ever bridal collection - less than six months after designing Meghan's evening gown for her big day.

The British designer, 47, has unveiled her 17-piece Made With Love bridal collection, including a gown inspired by the Duchess of Sussex's halterneck number.

Collection - Dresses - Lace - Jumpsuit - Pieces

The collection includes seven dresses in total, along with a lace jumpsuit and tailored pieces, with prices starting at £675.

Each item also contains a blue tag sewn inside - as the bride's 'something blue' - featuring a personal message from Stella herself.

Range - Stella - Bride - Wedding - Gowns

Speaking to Vogue about creating her new bridal range, Stella said: 'Having been a bride myself and honoured to make wedding gowns for some of my dear friends, it’s something that I feel very passionately about.'

Discussing being given the big job of designing Meghan's evening dress, she commented: 'It has truly been one of the most humbling moments of my career.

Lot - Dresses - Lot - High-profile

'I've made a lot of wedding dresses for a lot of high-profile...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...