HOLLYWOOD ELITES ARE SLOWLY REALIZING THEIR HOUSES BURNED DOWN

The Daily Caller | 4/7/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Miley_Cyrus_1-e1542042671721.jpg

Celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Gerard Butler and Neil Young have shared devastating news that they lost their Malibu homes in the wildfires that hit Southern California.

“I am grateful for all I have left. Sending so much love and gratitude to the firefighters and LA country Sheriff’s department,” she tweeted in a second post. “If you are interested in getting involved see next tweet … Donate $[money], time, supplies. I love you more than ever, Miley.”

Butler - Picture - Burnt - Home - Instagram

Butler shared a picture of his burnt home on Instagram and wrote that he was inspired by the “courage, spirit and sacrifice of the firefighters.”

“Returned to my house in Malibu after evacuating. Heartbreaking time across California. Inspired as ever by the courage, spirit and sacrifice of firefighters. Thank you @LosAngelesFireDepartment. If you can, support these brave men and women at SupportLAFD.org. Link in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.