How Travis Scott Ended Up Being the Perfect Partner for Kylie Jenner

E! Online | 11/12/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018720/rs_600x600-180820200413-600-kylie-jenner-travis-scott-082018.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

perfect night 🎉💗

A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on

View this post on Instagram

a blessed birthday ✨ so grateful..

A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on

Before his fame compounded exponentially as Jenner's boyfriend, Scott—whose real name is Jacques Berman Webster—was already known as a visionary rapper. He graduated high school early, dropped out of the University of Texas at 19 and moved to New York, where he slept on friends' floors while working on getting his foot in the door. After just a few months, he decamped to Los Angeles, where he slept on couches.

"That's when I started putting s--t out and getting attention," he told Complex in 2012. "I left L.A., came back home to Houston, and my parents is like, 'Man, get the f--k out my house, you're not about to do s--t, you about to be a bum.'" So back to L.A. he went, and he had over a dozen messages from T.I. waiting when he landed.

People - Beats - Scott - Publishers - Name

"This is when people started hearing about my beats," Scott recalled. "Mad publishers were hitting me up. My name started floating around and I made some money selling beats. I was sub-leasing this crib, staying in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!