Get a 4-terabyte USB 3.0 hard drive for $72

CNET | 11/12/2018 | Rick Broida
tanikaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/img/KVZIOeQg0F9_8x_dx58MFXsyy_Y=/724x407/2018/11/12/9c8c230d-28d7-4159-a285-4ccbd42e61a7/western-digital-elements-4tb-desktop-drive.jpg

How about a game console -- got one of those? Now you need as much storage as humanly possibly to store your growing game collection, downloadable content and so on.

External drives don't come much bigger, or cheaper, than this: For a limited time, and while supplies last, GameStop has the Western Digital Elements 4TB desktop USB 3.0 hard drive for $71.97 -- the lowest price I've seen.

Terabytes - Dollars - Okay - Drive - Interface

What more can I say except four terabytes for 72 dollars. Okay, I'll add that it's a USB 3.0 drive, which it would have to be -- a USB 2.0 interface would be cruel and unusual punishment (though it does support that if, for some reason, you have no 3.0 ports).

The drive has a 4.7-star review average from nearly 50 customers, suggesting that if you're pairing this with a console, you should be more than satisfied with it.

WD - Backup - Software - Drive - Mac

WD doesn't provide any backup software, and if you want to use the drive with a Mac, you'll have to reformat it.

Those little wrinkles aside, this is quite...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: