Victim’s Dad Sounds Alarm Bell, Mass Shooter Registered to Vote in Broward Co. Jail

Conservative Tribune | 11/11/2018 | Bryan Chai
vegdancer18 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Broward-County-jail.jpg

In what could only be described as the cruelest twist of fate, alleged Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooter Nikolas Cruz was allowed to register to vote in what would’ve been the first election many of his victims would’ve been able to experience as registered votersk themselves.

But they’re not alive to do it.

Andrew - Pollack - Father - Cruz - Victims

Andrew Pollack, the father of one of Cruz’s victims, lamented his discovery on Twitter.

“I’m sick to my stomach,” Pollack wrote. “18-1958 murdered 17 students & staff, including my daughter Meadow.”

Number - Refers - Cruz - Case - Number

The number “18-1958” refers to Cruz’s case number. It’s hard to blame Pollack for not wanting to use a name for a monster who confessed to killing so many innocent people.

“Yet in July, Broward Sheriff (Scott Israel) let people into the jail to get him & other animals registered to vote,” Pollack added. “The Despicable Democrats have no shame. Can’t let them steal this election.”

Pollack - Daughter - Election - Adult

Pollack continued to mourn over what would’ve been his daughter’s first election as an adult.

“This election would have been my beautiful Meadow’s 1st election, but she wasn’t able to vote because 18-1958 murdered her during the Parkland shooting,” Pollack added....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......