I'm A Celebrity: Scarlett Moffatt, Joe Swash and Joel Dommett lark around of new series

Mail Online | 11/11/2018 | Ekin Karasin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/10/19/6024564-0-image-a-8_1541878901821.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/11/3875152579069690434/1024x576_MP4_3875152579069690434.mp4

They built up a playful bond while presenting I'm A Celebrity's ITV spin-off show Extra Camp last year.

And Scarlett Moffatt, Joe Swash and Joel Dommett seemed thrilled to be reunited in Australia ahead of the critter-infested competition's hotly-tipped return next Sunday.

Gogglebox - Star - Love - Jungle - Doctor

The Gogglebox star, 28, showed her love for the jungle's resident doctor, Medic Bob, while presenter Joe, 36, and comedian Joel, 32, shared several X-rated snaps of each other on social media in the run-up to the big day.

Scarlett posted a sweet snap of herself blissfully hugging 68-year-old Robert McCarron - aka Medic Bob - who famously told her to shower when she competed on the show in 2016.

'It - Jungle - Bob - Geordie - Presenter

'It’s official I’m in the jungle!! My medic bob is here,' the Geordie presenter excitedly wrote in the caption.

Scarlett previously admitted that Robert instructed her to get clean after she refused to wash herself in the jungle.

Robert - Figure - Camp - Joe - Professional

And it seems Robert is a popular figure in camp, as Joe also cosied up to the medical professional.

Planting a kiss on Robert's cheek, the former EastEnders star gushed: 'God, I love Medic Bob!'

Joe - Women - Star - Stacey - Solomon

Elsewhere, Joe - who is dating Loose Women star Stacey Solomon - displayed his playful friendship with Joel by posting a somewhat compromising photo of the comedian.

He shared a snap of Joel shirtless in just his boxers, writing alongside it: 'I thought you learnt your lesson about getting your little Todger out on social media!'

Joel - Shot

Joel responded with a shot...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!