Why Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe Make Such a Magical Team on Dancing With the Stars

POPSUGAR Entertainment | 11/10/2018 | Kelsie Gibson
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/EiFKFLZcZhawdiNvl5q5YP-GGOg/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:fill-!white!-/2018/11/10/021/n/1922283/ed24cacc5be76a2d2a2ef8.17673901_.jpg

Evanna Lynch is known by Harry Potter fans as Luna Lovegood, but she's so much more than that. On Dancing With the Stars this season, the Irish actress has been showing a whole new side of herself through dance, and fans are completely spellbound. While there have been plenty of magical performances throughout this season, what people have really come to love is her incredible partnership with Keo Motsepe.

The 28-year-old dancer first joined the show's cast during season 19, but he has really shined during season 27. This season marks the first time Motsepe has made it to the semi-finals, which is in no doubt due to how well he works with Lynch. It's clear the two make a great team, and fans are already rooting for them to make it to the final three (myself included). Ahead of the semi-finals, I had a chance to talk with the pair about everything from their favorite dances to who they would love to compete against for the Mirror Ball Trophy. See what they had to say ahead!

Related:

POPSUGAR: Evanna, when you first signed on to Dancing With the Stars, did you seek any advice from past competitors or did Keo give you any advice when you first started?

Evanna - Lynch - Oh - Man - Time

Evanna Lynch: Oh man, I didn't have any time to reach out to anyone else because I signed on a few days before it started. So, I didn't really get advice [from past competitors], but Keo's first words of advice to me was to just be myself. He said don't try and do the moves the same way other people do it or the same way that he was doing it, like I would have to find my own way to move, and that's something that he's still reminding me. The one thing I also...
(Excerpt) Read more at: POPSUGAR Entertainment
Wake Up To Breaking News!