Outrageous Clip: Cuomo Openly Mocks Those Offering Thoughts and Prayers to Victims of Shooting

Conservative Tribune | 9/11/2018 | Cillian Zeal
Omnista (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Chris-Cuomo.jpg

Chris Cuomo’s nightly sanctimony on CNN usually produces only eye rolls. In the face of national tragedy, however, it produces outrage.

Cuomo, for those of you who haven’t been watching his show, lectures to America about Very Serious Topics in a wooden yell, informing us all that there’s his side and the wrong side. And oh boy, you don’t want to be on the wrong side. History will judge you, my friend — if those searing of eyes of Chris Cuomo aren’t judgment enough.

Weeknights - Thursday - Weeknight - Night - People

This is insufferable enough on most weeknights, but Thursday wasn’t any weeknight. It was the night after 12 people, including a sheriff’s sergeant, were killed in a mass shooting at a bar in Thousand Oaks, California by a former Marine who had a previous run-in with law enforcement over mental health concerns.

It was a night to be serious and somber. And to Chris Cuomo, that meant implying conservatives wouldn’t do anything but offer thoughts and prayers if a deranged madman killed children and puppies in a stadium. That’s not a joke, because that’s the world that we live in.

Cuomo - Rant - Consensus - Gun - Control

Cuomo began this abominable rant by lamenting there isn’t a “consensus” on gun control — which means, presumably, we haven’t reached a consensus opinion on exactly what Chris Cuomo thinks should happen to our Second Amendment rights.

“The only consensus there is is in a canard, and here it is,” Cuomo said. “First, I would like to offer my thoughts and prayers. Because that’s what you do when you offer thoughts and prayers. You mock those who lost loved ones. Because if you gave it any thought at all, you would never walk away from any of these without figuring out a better way to deal with them.”

Prayer - God - Answer - Cuomo

“And prayer. You think leaving it to God is the answer?” Cuomo continued.

Do you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!