Steve McQueen Admits He’s ‘Disappointed’ With Kanye West, But He Still Loves Him

IndieWire | 11/9/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Screen-Shot-2018-10-16-at-10.14.07-AM.png

Like a lot of people, Steve McQueen is conflicted about Kanye West. The “Widows” director was asked about his friend by IndieWire’s Eric Kohn as part of an upcoming interview, and admitted that, though he’s been “disappointed with his actions recently,” he still loves him.

West most recently made headlines by ramping up his vocal support for Donald Trump, including wearing a Make America Great Again hat while performing on “Saturday Night Live” and even meeting with him in the Oval Office. In 2015, McQueen directed the musician’s nine-minute “All Day / I Feel Like That” video.

First - Kanye - Doubt - Situation - Questions

“First of all, I love Kanye. There’s no doubt about that. This is a situation where I can’t answer certain questions, I can’t answer to certain things because I don’t agree with them,” McQueen said. “I can’t answer questions about him, for him. That’s not doable. I’ve been disappointed with his actions recently, but at the same time, I love him. It’s very difficult sometimes to witness. But people...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.
Tagged: