Spice Girls reunion: Mel B and Emma Bunton CRITICISE Geri Horner's singing on The Jonathan Ross show

Mail Online | 11/9/2018 | Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/09/12/5960498-0-image-a-6_1541765797381.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/09/1063018781858969113/1024x576_MP4_1063018781858969113.mp4

They love to sing about how friendship never ends - but The Spice Girls' friendship appeared on the cusp of doing just that on The Jonathan Ross show.

The interview, taped on Wednesday and set to air on Saturday, sees the girls criticising Geri Horner, 46, for singing too loudly on their tracks and she looks visibly miffed.

Jonathan - Mel - C - Rumour - Girls

It all starts when Jonathan, 57, asks Mel C, 44, about a rumour he has heard, that she demanded the girls get vocal training.

While she said it wasn't true, she did say, 'We all have our strengths and I do crack the whip when it comes to vocals.'

Mel - B - Geri - 'Some - Others

Mel B, 43, then turns to Geri and says: 'Some of us are louder than others,' as Ginger appears to get a little red-faced.

Emma Bunton, 42, says she doesn't know how to blend in with the rest of the band and she said: 'I thought I did blend.'

Baby - Spice - 'You

Baby Spice replies: 'You didn't used to, but you do now.'

The girls only announced their comeback on Monday but it's fair to say the group is made up of strong personalities.

Show - Subject - Victoria - Beckham - Decision

Also on the show, the subject of Victoria Beckham's decision to sit out the reunion was broached by the chat show host, causing a ripple of disagreement between the group.

Addressing the matter first, Mel C said: 'Do you know what is actually quite funny… I saw Victoria recently and obviously we’ve all been in contact, she is still very much a part of the Spice Girls, she really supports us and we really support her.

Point

'But she did raise the point that she was never actually asked. We just presumed.'

This caused an interjection from Emma, in disagreement to Mel, insisting that she was indeed asked.

'She just didn’t want to do it… She was busy with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!