Alyssa Milano won’t speak at any 2019 Women’s March events unless organizers condemn Louis Farrakhan

Mail Online | 11/16/2017 | Stephanie Haney For Dailymail.com
newusr01 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/09/03/5964908-0-image-a-46_1541734431624.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/19/8239489918861948282/1024x576_MP4_8239489918861948282.mp4

Actor and political activist Alyssa Milano has called on Women's March organizers Linda Sarsour and Tamika Mallory to condemn Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Milano has said she won't speak at any upcoming Women's March events if she's asked so long as Sarsour and Mallory are involved, if the two women don't speak out against Farrakhan's widely publicized anti-Semitic remarks.

Farrakhan - Comments - People - Termites - Event

Farrakhan, 85, most recently made comments comparing Jewish people to termites while speaking at a 23rd anniversary event for the 1995 Million Man March held in Detroit in October.

'Any time that there is any bigotry or anti-Semitism in that respect, it needs to be called out and addressed. I’m disappointed in the leadership of the Women’s March that they haven’t done it adequately,' Milano told the Advocate in an interview published on October 30.

October - Weeks - Farrakhan - Rhetoric - People

On October 27, less than two weeks following Farrakhan's hateful rhetoric, 11 people were murdered and seven others injured during Shabbat morning services at a synagogue in Pittsburgh.

Before the mass shooting targeting people of Jewish faith, Mallory had repeatedly praised Farrakhan, publicizing her attendance at his events, and Sarsour had come to her defense after Mallory has been criticized for doing so.

Women - March - Event - January - WomensWave

The next Women's March event is scheduled for January 19 and is being called #WomensWave, a reference to Democrats' 'blue wave' in the November 6 midterm elections, in which the party took back control of the US House of Representatives.

Milano called out Mallory after she attended an event in February where Farrakhan said, 'The powerful Jews are my enemy,' according to CNN.

Event - Mallory - Shoutout - Farrakhan - Media

While at that event, Mallory received a shoutout from Farrakhan, and shared that she was there over social media.

When Mallory was pressed on her attendance, Sarsour came to her defense in a lengthy Facebook post.

'I

'I will not sit back while a strong, bold,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.