It's Kendall's night! Jenner rocks the Victoria's Secret runway with her fun, flirty attitude

Mail Online | 11/9/2018 | Lizzie Smith For Dailymail.com
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/09/01/5961656-0-image-a-245_1541728468398.jpg

Kendall Jenner has sure come a long way since her first hesitant appearance on the Victoria's Secret runway back in 2015.

And this was undeniably her moment, as the brunette returned from a gap year to rule the catwalk with a fun, flirty performance during the year's most eagerly awaited catwalk show.

Friends - Gigi - Hadid - Sister - Bella

Whether laughing with her friends - Gigi Hadid and sister Bella both joined her - pouting with attitude, or giving the camera a cheeky kiss, all eyes were on Kendall.

It didn't hurt that the reality star turned supermodel was in incredible shape, with the 21-year-old's figure looking healthily toned, tanned and picture perfect.

Kendall - BFF - Gigi - Shanghai - Show

Kendall's BFF Gigi, 23, who couldn't walk in 2017's Shanghai show after she was reportedly denied a visa, was also back for her third show, alongside her little sister Bella, 22.

Confident and relaxed, like Kendall, Bella had also come into her own, wowing in her figure-baring outfits.

Legs - Stuff - Feathery - Stiletto - Heels

Her ridiculously long legs appeared to go on forever as she strut her stuff in some nude feathery stiletto heels with diamante jeweled detail.

Some matching pastel blue feathered wings added some VS style drama as well as feathered silver arm cuffs.

Bella - Sporty - Outfit - Lace - Bra

Later, Bella changed into a sporty themed outfit featuring lace bra and panty set with thick white straps and a cropped bomber jacket.

The supermodel wore lace-up stiletto booties over striped white socks, giving some serious football vibes.

Backstage - ToPeople - Lyme - Disease - Diagnosis

Backstage she talked toPeople about her Lyme disease diagnosis, revealing that she feels healthier and stronger than ever.

The daughter of Yolanda and Mohamed Hadid was diagnosed with the disease in 2012 and now says she's in a better mental state.

'You - State - Bella

'You have to have such a great mental state when you’re going into this,' Bella said.

'I’ve been really sick for the pawe get to reliver st few years, and it was really hard for me...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?