Viewers gobble up hilarious footage of Prince Charles talking to a TURKEY

Mail Online | 11/8/2018 | Joe Middleton For Mailonline
just-me (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/08/22/5954678-0-image-a-2_1541716335167.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/08/7646077699034137734/1024x576_MP4_7646077699034137734.mp4

Viewers gobbled up hilarious footage of Prince Charles talking to a group of turkeys on the BBC One documentary that aired this evening.

Prince, Son and Heir – Charles at 70, showed his keen environmentalism and in the programme he also denied he would be a 'meddling' monarch when he succeeds to the throne.

Part - Documentary - Viewers - Stitches - Prince

But another more unusual part of the documentary had viewers in stitches as the Prince of Wales walks around Dumfries House farm and gobbles at a group of turkeys.

He said: 'We wanted to have an education farm to try and see if we could make the most of reconnecting people to where their foods comes from.

Love - Turkeys

'I love these turkeys, they make me laugh so much.'

He then gobbles at the birds, cracking up social media users.

'Prince - Charles - Impression - Turkey - Everything

One said: 'Prince Charles doing an impression of a Turkey was everything #PrinceCharles #PrinceSonandHeir'

Another said: 'Prince Charles gobbling at a Turkey has GOT to be the best thing ever seen on telly, what a man.'

Prince - Wales - Pig - Horror

The Prince of Wales can also been seen chatting to a pig saying 'hello horror' and chuckling to himself.

He then points out an area where the pig can get something delicious to eat.

Media - Users - Prince - Charles - Credentials

Social media users were also particularly impressed with Prince Charles environmental credentials, with one clip doing a speech talking about plastic waste in 1970.

They were also full of praise for his Aston Martin Volante, which he's had since the age of 21, and is now run on white wine.

Prince - Wales - Engineers - Way

The Prince of Wales insisted engineers make it run in a more environmentally friendly way.

In the major documentary to mark his 70th birthday next week, the heir to the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!