Neighbor asks anonymous stranger to stop sending soup

Mail Online | 11/8/2018 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/08/22/5953944-0-image-a-42_1541715339235.jpg

A bizarre interaction between two neighbors has sparked a hilarious conversation on Twitter about soup.

The soup debate started after comedian Hannah Solow from New York revealed someone in her neighborhood complained on a messaging board about how they keep receiving soup from an anonymous person.

Soup - House - Note - Soup - Soup

'Someone keeps delivering soup to my house with a note that says "soup for my perfect little soup boy,"' the complaint read. 'I appreciate the free food but I don't like soup. Please stop.'

Hannah shared the complaint in a tweet on Wednesday saying she will 'never recover' from seeing it on the neighborhood's messaging board.

Conversation - Online - Hannah - Neighbor - Soup

But this sparked a conversation online about how weird it was that Hannah's neighbor was against receiving free soup even though it came with a strange note.

'What is weirder - the note with the soup, or that this guy doesn't like soup?' One person inquired after Hannah shared the post.

One - Someone - Entree

And he wasn't the only one who thought it was bizarre someone was against the hot entree.

Another person wrote: 'Dear god what kind of animal doesn’t like soup?'

Story - People - Details - Types - Soup

The bizarre story left people online wanting more details — such as the types of soup the person received, if they ever discovered the anonymous person and the nature of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!