Black woman argues with black man on flight to LAX, uses homophobic slurs and threatens him

Mail Online | 11/8/2018 | Matthew Wright For Dailymail.com
hey13 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/08/17/5941940-0-image-a-81_1541698016009.jpg

A shocking scene was filmed on a flight arriving at LAX as a black woman yelled an onslaught of homophobic slurs at another black passenger.

The Friday clip shows the woman shouting a plethora of offensive marks at the man, who can occasionally be heard retorting his own dig. It is currently unknown where the flight had been coming from.

Woman - Man - F**k - Louder - Passengers

The woman repeatedly tells the man to 'shut the f**k up,' growing louder as other passengers laugh in the background.

She also calls him a goofy numerous times in the video. A 'goofy' is a Chicago slang term referring to someone who is deemed lame or whack for a transgression.

Man - Exchange - Comment - Woman - Hair

The man - who is never seen throughout the exchange - makes a comment about the woman's hair being made from a horse. The joke is often used as a diss to black women who wear weaves or extensions.

Growing more irate, the woman retorts: 'This is human hair, don't nobody wear horse hair you goofy!' The woman does have long hair but it is wrapped in a protective bonnet.

Plane - ****

'I'll get off this plane and have some niggas **** you up,' she adds.

The two continue arguing, and the woman repeatedly tells the man that he should 'do something' because he keeps 'talking s**t.'

F*****g - Mouth - N***a - S**t - B***h

'So shut your f*****g mouth, you p***y a*s n***a! You are a p***y talking s**t to a b***h,' the woman said.

Trying to deescalate the situation, the man warns her that children are on the plane. But she doesn't care, adding that she doesn't have any children and isn't concerned about the kids on the flight.

F*****g - Mouth - S**t - Woman - Elders

'Shut your f*****g mouth when s**t don't got to do with you,' the woman continues. Learn to respect your elders n***a, I am probably older than you so shut the f**k...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur
Tagged: