Bryan Cranston Confirms Mystery ‘Breaking Bad’ Film Which Is Reportedly A Sequel Starring Aaron Paul

The Playlist | 11/7/2018 | Charles Barfield
jolan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Breaking-Bad-Aaron-Paul.jpg

Earlier today, we reported that “Breaking Bad” creator Vince Gilligan was returning to the world that he masterminded to tell a new story in a film (or limited series) that will begin shooting soon. At the time, all we knew was the story is a standalone “Breaking Bad” tale that could be a film or maybe just a limited series. Oh, and it’s going to film in New Mexico, naturally. But now, we have some more information, and it appears that Gilligan is ready to give fans what they’ve been dying to see since the series finale.

Slash Film is reporting that the upcoming “Breaking Bad” project, covertly titled “Greenbrier,” is going to be an immediate sequel to “Breaking Bad” and will star none other than Jesse Pinkman himself, Aaron Paul. This means that fans will finally see what happened to Jesse after the (very) bloody end to the story.

Bryan - Cranston - Dan - Patrick - Show

This is confirmed by Bryan Cranston, who was interviewed on the “Dan Patrick Show,” and said, “Yes, there appears to be a movie version of ‘Breaking Bad’ but I honestly haven’t even read the script.”

He went on and said, “I have not gotten the script. I have not read the script. There’s a question of whether or not we’ll even see Walter White in this movie.” Cranston confirms, however, that he has spoken to Gilligan about the project, but doesn’t know if he’s going to be involved. That being said, he would rejoin the story in a heartbeat.

Vince - Gilligan - Cranston

“If Vince Gilligan asked me to do it, then sure, absolutely,” Cranston admits. He goes on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!