Bryan Cranston unsure 'whether or not we'll even see Walter White' in planned Breaking Bad film

Mail Online | 11/8/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/08/01/5911988-0-image-a-5_1541641152054.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2015/02/1418450360_4026554274001_--Say-My-Name--Extended-Cut---YouTube--720p--1422839736390.mp4

He was the driving force behind one of the breakout shows of the past decade.

Bryan Cranston, who played Walter White on AMC's Breaking Bad, said on The Dan Patrick Show Wednesday that he's not sure what, or if, his role would be with plans on a forthcoming two-hour film under the franchise umbrella in the works.

Veteran - Actor - Patrick - Movie - Version

The veteran actor, 62, told Patrick that while 'there appears to be a movie version of Breaking Bad' coming out, he has 'not even read the script' for the project.

Scroll below for video

Los - Angeles - 'I - Script - Script

The Los Angeles native continued: 'I have not gotten the script, I have not read the script. There's the question of whether or not we'll even see Walter White in this movie. Think about that one.'

Cranston said he 'would absolutely' be open to reprising the role of White, which garnered him four Emmy awards for outstanding lead actor in a drama.

White - Character - Chemistry - Teacher - Drug

The White character - a mild-mannered chemistry teacher who morphs into a fearsome drug kingpin in an effort to build a fortune for his family following a cancer diagnosis - is hailed as one of the most dynamic characters in the history of television.

'It's a great story and there's a lot of people who felt they wanted to see some kind of completion to these storylines that were left open,' Cranston said. 'And this idea, from what I'm told, gets into at least a couple of the characters who were not completed as far as their journey.

'I - Appearance - Kind - Appearance - Clue

'I don't know if there is an appearance, or what kind of appearance. I have no clue. But I'm excited about it because it's Breaking Bad and it was the greatest professional period of my life. I can't wait to see all those people again even if I just come by to visit.'

Cranston said he'd have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!