Scarlett Moffatt touches down in Australia ahead of her I'm A Celebrity

Mail Online | 11/7/2018 | Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/07/14/5885824-0-image-a-137_1541601494364.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/18/7779813167951990073/1024x576_MP4_7779813167951990073.mp4

She said she felt like a 'competition winner' after flying to Australia in business class.

And Scarlett Moffatt, 28, finally touched down in Oz on Wednesday following a 27 hour flight.

Gogglebox - Star - TV - Screens - Weeks

The former Gogglebox star is set to be returning to TV screens in less than two weeks as host of the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! spin-off show.

Touching down at Brisbane airport in Queensland, Scarlett walked into arrivals with her personalised SM luggage.

Ensemble - Tartan - Scarf - Neck - Look

She wore an all-black ensemble and threw a cosy tartan scarf around her neck, completing her look with a pair of Gucci trainers.

Going make-up free, she covered her locks with a light-coloured baseball cap before tucking into a McDonald's as she touched down.

Scarlett - Excitement - Business - Class - Australia

Scarlett could hardly contain her excitement as she flew business class to Australia from Newcastle International Airport on Tuesday.

The TV star appeared happy as she posed with a champagne flute in her spacious seat, joking she 'felt like a competition winner'.

Snap - Life - Instagram - Followers - Scarlett

Sharing a snap as she enjoyed the high life with her 1.8million Instagram followers, Scarlett wrote: 'Still feel like a competition winner when I fly business #australia #flight #longhaul.'

The presenter also posted a throwback snap of herself as a contender on the hit ITV show, having won the competition two years ago.

'Time - Australia - Ca - Picture - Years

She said: 'Time to fly to Australia. Can't believe this picture was two years ago.

'So excited to see the line up this year. (My dream camp mate would be Jane McDonald - I have my fingers crossed).'

TV - Personality - T-shirt - Matching

The TV personality opted to travel low-key, sporting a black T-shirt and matching...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.