Holly Willoughby is gifted with a cake as she prepares to jet off for I'm A Celebrity hosting duties

Mail Online | 11/7/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/07/14/5885050-0-image-a-87_1541600327448.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/30/1254486121448556332/1024x576_MP4_1254486121448556332.mp4

She is set to jet off to Australia soon for her presenting gig on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

And Holly Willoughby shared a sweet Instagram picture as she joyously held onto a scrumptious cake, which has 'Good Luck Down Under' sprawled across in icing.

TV - Presenter - Yummy - Girls - Thank

The TV presenter, 37, captioned the snap: 'Mmmmmm yummy.... my girls know what I like... thank you beautiful ladies @ruby1kid @shishib #nikidemetz and @emmaleebunton ☀️✈️.'

Holly, who is set to return to our TV screens in less than two weeks, was further spoilt by her pals as she uploaded yet another snap of goodies.

Time - Australia - Travel - Guide - Mug

This time she was gifted with an Australia travel guide, personalised mug and an outback hat.

'Oh my goodness... you’ve thought of everything!... just the best!!!! xxx,' she enthused.

Week - Holly - Excitement - Thought - Australia

Earlier this week,Holly could hardly contain her excitement at the thought of jetting off to Australia to present I'm A Celebrity as she revealed a jungle gift her friend had given her on Instagram on Sunday.

Meanwhile Scarlett Moffatt, 28, marked her last night in the U.K with a farewell roast dinner with all of her friends and family, telling her followers she had never cooked in her kitchen before.

Gift - Presenting - Stint - Book - Variety

Holly looked thrilled to receive her gift ahead of her presenting stint, showing off a book which featured a variety of jungle-dwelling animals- no doubt in reference to her extreme fear of creepy crawlies.

She captioned the post: 'My lovely friend @ejhughes6 just got me the best going away pressie! #welcometothejungle.'

Television - Presenter - Fans - Luck - Ant

The television presenter was inundated with fans wishing her luck as she prepares to step into Ant McPartlin's shoes to present the show.

One wrote: 'Enjoy every minute of it holly, good luck x, Have fun, watch out for the creepy crawlies,' while another added: 'Good luck...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton