Larry Schweikart’s Election Analysis Cuts Against the Grain

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 11/6/2018 | George Prayias
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/APP-110618-big-league-1.jpg

RUSH: Okay. The Larry Schweikert piece. Larry Schweikert is, I guess, a teacher, former history professor. He is now a “citizen analyst.” He’s got a Web address called BigLeaguePolitics.com. He analyzes polling data. His take is often unique, differs from the conventional wisdom, and his overall take in this campaign season is that the Democrats are gonna once again be stunned.

“Eleventh Hour Confusion, But Trump Leads the Way to the Ballot Box,” is the title of his piece here. Let me give you a couple of pull quotes. “One of the untold stories so far is how the fake news media ignores early and absentee voting, which has taken on a life of its own in many key states. In Florida, the state government and both parties have been pushing early voting for years. In Arizona, fully 80% of the voting public will have cast a ballot by Election Day! Yet the fake news media polls and polls, as if nothing has happened.

Everywhere - Democrat - Base - Base - Democrat

I guarantee you, you won’t see that anywhere else. Everywhere else, you’re seeing the Democrat base is the only base that’s fired up. The Democrat base has been eager to vote since 2016, and nothin’ can hold ’em back. They can’t wait to get in there and get rid of Trump, if not by reality, by proxy. So fired up! So enthusiastic! Yet they didn’t win a whole lot of special elections. They just not winning elections like they would if all of this pent-up emotion were really there. Schweikert says it isn’t. “[T]he Democrat base appears to be dozing.

“Not the Republicans. If any weren’t fired up by Kavanaugh, the ‘caravan’ of invaders turned them out. Indeed, pollster,” and he mentions the name of a pollster here, “suggests that merely 10 days ago Republicans were still slightly losing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!