Scarlett Moffatt jokes about 'feeling like a competition winner' as she flies business class

Mail Online | 11/6/2018 | Jessica Green For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/06/15/5838176-0-image-a-16_1541518284879.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/30/2183878415499310303/1024x576_MP4_2183878415499310303.mp4

She's returning to TV screens in less than two weeks as host of the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! spin-off show.

And Scarlett Moffatt could hardly contain her excitement as she flew business class to Australia from Newcastle International Airport on Tuesday, ready to present ITV2's Extra Camp.

Gogglebox - Star - Smiles - Champagne - Flute

The Gogglebox star, 28, was all smiles as she posed with a champagne flute in her spacious seat, joking she 'felt like a competition winner'.

Sharing a snap as she enjoyed the high life with her 1.8million Instagram followers, Scarlett wrote: 'Still feel like a competition winner when I fly business #australia #flight #longhaul.'

Presenter - Throwback - Snap - Contender - Hit

The presenter also posted a throwback snap of herself as a contender on the hit ITV show, having won the competition two years ago.

She said: 'Time to fly to Australia. Can't believe this picture was two years ago.

Line - Year - Dream - Camp - Mate

'So excited to see the line up this year. (My dream camp mate would be Jane McDonald - I have my fingers crossed).'

The TV personality opted to travel low-key, sporting a black T-shirt and matching trousers for her long journey.

Vibe - Khaki - Cap - Tan - Scalf

Perfecting her casual vibe, she teamed her ensemble with a khaki coloured cap and a tan checkered scalf while wearing large headphones.

On Sunday, Scarlett marked her last night in the UK with a farewell roast dinner with her friends...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!