MTV EMAs 2018: Jourdan Dunn suffers red carpet wardrobe malfunction

Mail Online | 11/4/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/04/20/5760262-0-image-a-36_1541362768222.jpg

She's in attendance at the glitzy ceremony to present one of the awards.

But Jourdan Dunn was left red faced when her beautiful dress accidentally slipped down to expose her bra while walking the red carpet at the MTV EMAs 2018, held at the Bilbao Exhibition Centre in Spain on Sunday night.

Model - Sheer - Malfunction - Fit - Garment

The British model looked incredible in the sheer sparkling gown, but suffered an unfortunate malfunction due to thee loose fit of the garment.

Unaware of her wardrobe malfunction, Jourdan strutted her stuff on the red carpet, pulling off her best moves.

Star - Dress - Shoulder - Strap

The striking star, 28, was hard to miss in her elegant dress, featuring one shoulder strap detailing.

She was the picture of elegance in the ethereal number, making the most of her long legs thanks to the sheer skirt.

Year - MTV - EMAs - Place - Bilbao

This year's MTV EMAs is set to take place at the Bilbao Exhibition Centre in Bilbao, Spain on Sunday 4 November, and will be hosted by singer and Oscar-nominated actress Hailee Steinfeld.

The show is sure to be jam-packed with thrilling performs by Panic! At the Disco, Alessia Cara, Marshmello, Bastille and Anne-Marie and Jack & Jack.

Music - Industry - Talent - Ceremony - Camila

As the music industry's hottest talent gear up for the ceremony, Camila Cabello and Ariana Grande leading the stars with the most nominations.

Ariana, 25, has been nominated in five sections, which are Best Artist, Best Video, Best Song, Best Pop and Best US Act with her song...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?