MTV EMAs 2018: Geordie Shore's Chloe Ferry turns heads in bejewelled bodysuit

Mail Online | 11/4/2018 | Charlotte Dean;Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/04/19/5758258-0-image-a-17_1541359524373.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/31/8391980008517091387/1024x576_MP4_8391980008517091387.mp4

She isn't one to shy away from a dramatic entrance after making a name for herself as the lovable party girl on MTV's Geordie Shore.

And Chloe Ferry certainly commanded attention as she arrived at the MTV EMAs at the Bilbao Exhibition Centre in Bilbao, Spain on Sunday.

Reality - Star - Sparkling - Body - Suit

The reality star, 23, donned a sparkling bejewelled body suit which tightly-hugged her hourglass frame as she took to the pink carpet alongside Abbie Holborn and Sophie Kasaei.

Chloe's dazzling semi-sheer number was decorated with a delicate white pattern, which was covered from head-to-toe in silver and pink gems.

Bodysuit - Pair - Perspex - Heels - Attention

She teamed the show-stopping bodysuit with a pair of perspex heels, keeping the attention firmly on her glittering get-up.

The Ex On The Beach contestant, who was accompanied by her boyfriend Sam at the event, styled her bleached locks in big glamorous curls, while sporting a signature coat of make-up, including a dramatic eye look.

MailOnline - Event - Chloe - 'It - ****

Speaking to MailOnline at the event, Chloe said of her outfit: 'It's fake **** on the front of my jumpsuit! I feel like I had a bit of weakness and I shouldn't let it get to me'

While her boyfriend said of their relationship: 'I saw the rumours of a split when I was on my way to a PA and I was like where do these things come from?

Heard - News - Pill - Chloe - Injection

'I heard rumours she was trying to get pregnant? News to me! She's on the pill!' To which Chloe chimed in: 'Actually I've got the injection... no babies for us yet!'

Joining her at the star-studded event was her former love rival and co-star Abbie, who was also vying for Chloe's boyfriend Sam's attention when he joined the show in 2017.

Abbie - Plunging - Lace - Two-piece - Assets

Abbie looked equally sensational in a plunging red lace two-piece, ensuring she had her ample assets on display in the sultry ensemble.

She wore her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!