Personal trainer's wife, 29, who was exercising five times a week makes ONE lifestyle change

Mail Online | 11/4/2018 | Matilda Rudd For Daily Mail Australia
newusr01 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/11/04/03/51F626F500000578-0-image-a-69_1541302423899.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/04/169724957196271197/1024x576_MP4_169724957196271197.mp4

The question of whether diet or exercise is more important in the bid to lose weight is a hotly debated topic.

But while it's clear you need to hone both in order to build the body of your dreams, it would seem as though what you're putting into your mouth matters most.

Sydney - Trainer - Stars - Jono - Castano

Sydney personal trainer to the stars Jono Castano's wife Amy is testament to this, switching over to a ketogenic diet and seeing radical changes.

Before she overhauled her daily diet Amy, 29, was training five time a week doing fitness-based classes at the gym, all of which were of a low intensity.

Week - Portion - Weekends

She'd follow this by eating healthy during the week - but not controlling her portion sizes - and 'blowing out' on the weekends.

In order to get results she needed to change her routine, so she looked at the professional foodie in their family.

Trainer - Workout - Week - Fortnight - FEMAIL

'Even though I'm now married to a trainer, he's extremely busy so I can only ever get in for a workout with him once a week or fortnight,' she told FEMAIL.

'I'm very much a person who needs someone to tell me what to do while I'm training so I do prefer attending a gym class.'

Jono - Program - Interests - Mind

So Jono formulated a program designed to work with her specific interests in mind.

'I will attend a gym class in the morning like HIIT or spin for 45 mins and this was my cardio. I'd then do at least an extra 30-45 mins of weights/resistance training after...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.