Katie Price hunts for a new rental car as bankruptcy deadline looms

Mail Online | 11/2/2018 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/02/13/5693246-0-image-a-72_1541164776618.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/10/2915901385819180173/1024x576_MP4_2915901385819180173.mp4

Katie Price was spotted looking for a new rental car on Friday, as her bankruptcy deadline draws closer.

The 40-year-year-old former glamour model was seen at a car dealership in Horsham, West Sussex, with her children Junior, 13, and Princess, 11, as she perused a range of luxury cars.

Katie - Spirits - Deal - Car - Years

Mother-of-five Katie appeared to be in good spirits as she hammered out a new deal on a car, after years of boasting a fleet of fancy pink vehicles.

She appeared to be particularly drawn to a silver BMW, which she was seen sitting inside for some time, before speaking to a staffer at the dealership.

Junior - Mother - Lot - Hand - Make

While Junior accompanied his mother onto the lot and appeared to have a hand in helping her make her decision, Princess remained in the car with Katie's friend.

Katie looked casually cool for the trip, stepping out in a loose-fitting blue sweater, which she teamed with red leggings, white Fila socks and matching trainers.

Brunette - Locks - Ponytail - Tan - Dealership

Wearing her brunette locks in a high ponytail, she was seen sporting a decidedly deep tan as she arrived at the dealership toting a fluffy pink handbag.

It was recently revealed that Katie will allow viewers to follow her PTSD treatment in rehab and the latest on her bankruptcy woes when her reality show returns.

Model - Show - Katie - Price - Life

The model's show Katie Price: My Crazy Life has been picked up by Quest Red for a new series, with two specials to be broadcast later this year.

Katie, who admitted things have 'really hit rock bottom', has let cameras back into her life to show how she gets her life back on track and reunites her family.

My - Crazy - Life - Priory - Roehampton

She was pictured filming My Crazy Life close to The Priory in Roehampton, southwest London a few weeks ago.

But other patients were said to be unimpressed that she’s been allowed to bend the rules,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.