Suzanne Somers of Three's Company looks slender in mini dress at GMA

Mail Online | 11/1/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/01/18/5667110-0-image-a-148_1541095970025.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/04/21/8091567812832084828/1024x576_8091567812832084828.mp4

Suzanne Somers was one of the most legendary TV stars of the 1970s thanks to her role on Three's Company.

So audiences were thrilled when the workout queen popped up on Wednesday on Good Morning American during their Halloween tribute to small-screen stars from that decade.

Actress - Figure - T-shirt - Leather - Shorts

The 72-year-old actress looked showed off her incredible figure in a black T-shirt and short black leather shorts with heels.

'Had a blast with the flashback to the 80s on GMA this morning!' she said in an Instagram post.

Hair - Chrissy - Style - Time - Fans

She wore her hair in a famous Chrissy style that old time fans will recognize.

And some of the GMA hosts dressed as other 70s TV gods like Captain Meryl Stubbing from The Love Boat.

Suzanne - Breast - Cancer - Years

Suzanne was diagnosed with breast cancer 18 years ago.

Then seven years later the TV vet underwent an alternative treatment that helped her regenerate one of her breasts. And she could not be happier with the results.

Blonde - Beauty - UsWeekly - Carousel - Hope

'Do you know what’s interesting about this?' the blonde beauty told UsWeekly while at the Carousel Of Hope Ball in Beverly Hills on Saturday. 'This is a regrown breast. This is really mine. I went 11 years without a breast on this side.'

The pinup refused chemotherapy at the time of her diagnosis. But Suzanne did choose to have a lumpectomy and radiation.

Breast - Path

When she had her breast reconstructed, she didn't want to take the standard path.

So she looked into working with a doctor at the University of Tokyo. He was leading a clinical trial on regeneration using stem cells.

Fat - Stomach - Stem

'They took fat from my stomach, spun out the stem...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!