Jacqueline Jossa, 26, says she wants to be the 'cool, cute, fun, still got it mum'

Mail Online | 11/1/2018 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/01/17/5664026-0-image-a-141_1541091601588.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/04/4808742743820159960/1024x576_MP4_4808742743820159960.mp4

Jacqueline Jossa has detailed the hardships and joys of being a mother to two young daughters.

Taking to Instagram with a sweet snap with Mia, four months, the EastEnders actress, 26, admitted that growing up she assumed she wouldn't have children until 32, but appeared thrilled to be 'growing with her darlings' and 'hopefully becoming a cool cute fun mum.'

Actress - Husband - Dan - Osborne - Months

The actress, who is back on with husband Dan Osborne following a tumultuous few months, continued to look in the future by revealing she wanted to be the 'she’s still got it mum.'

Following her recent sun-drenched getaway, Jacqueline, who is also mum to Ella, 3, looked bronzed to perfection as she cuddled up to sweet little Mia.

Time - Reflection - Beauty - Caption - Snap

It was clearly a time of reflection for the beauty, as she offered a lengthy caption alongside the snap.

'❤️cuddles with my littlest baby. Sometimes it’s so so hard being a parent. Sometimes it’s really easy. Having Mia had mostly been easy but we all have our moments. I am truly so lucky to have my healthy beautiful little girls and I wouldn’t change a thing,' she began.

Journey - Jacqueline - 'I - Time - Year

Passionately detailing her journey, Jacqueline continued: 'I can’t believe by the time I am 30 I will have a 7 and a 4 year old. I remember when I assumed I wouldn’t even start having kids till I was 32. Funny how life turns out.

'I am so happy I will be learning and growing with my darlings and will hopefully be that cool cute fun mum. The she’s still got it mum! I sometimes have to stop and pinch myself that I am even a mother and that I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.