Rose McGowan looks fierce in a chic black blazer and loose-fitting trousers for glitzy event

Mail Online | 10/30/2018 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/30/01/5557496-0-image-a-13_1540862978818.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/05/7964843844215682669/1024x576_MP4_7964843844215682669.mp4

Her voice has been cardinal in the fight for justice against disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.

And Rose McGowan looked fierce as she attended Damian Barr's Literary Salon 10th Anniversary at The Savoy Hotel in London on Monday.

Actress - Glitzy - Event - Blazer - Turtleneck

The actress, 45, was suited and booted for the glitzy event, where she stepped out in a chic black blazer, a dark turtleneck and loose fitting trousers.

Her signature platinum blonde buzz cut was styled with a side parting, and she complemented her party get-up with a blush-swept cheeks, black eye-liner and a bold red lip.

Charmed - Star - Touch - Pair - Boots

The Charmed star added an edgy touch to her ensemble by wearing a pair of thick-soled black boots, while she kept her accessories to a minimum.

Rose posed up a storm at the event, as she carried an array of gold and see-through balloons in one hand as she made her entrance.

Actress - Statement - Donald - Trump - Supporters

The actress' outing comes following her candid statement in which she said she understands why Donald Trump supporters hate Hollywood, whose apparent liberalism she says is fake.

On the subject of #MeToo, she told the publication: 'I just think they're douchebags. They're not champions. I just think they're losers. I don't like them.

Fact - GQ - Man - Year - Award

'How do I explain the fact that I got a GQ Man of the Year award and no women's magazines and no women's organisations have supported me?

'It's all bullshit. It's a lie. It's a Band-Aid lie to make them feel better. I know these people, I know they're lily-livered, and as long as it looks good on the surface, to them, that's enough.'

Time - McGowan - Matter - Actress - Refusal

This is far from the first time McGowan has spoken out on the matter, with the actress being very vocal in her refusal to align herself with either the #MeToo or Time's Up movements.

Back in January,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!