Conservative Read

Conservative Read | 10/28/2018 | chris
vpp1219vpp1219 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://conservativeread.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/immig_small-1.jpg

I was one of the only commentators in the media who predicted a presidential victory for Donald Trump in 2016. I stood firm on Fox News with my prediction even when The New York Times gave Hillary a 92 percent chance of victory. Don’t look now, but as Yogi Berra would say, “It’s deja vu all over again.”

Democrats are so certain of winning the House that they’re measuring the curtains. The Democrats’ chief fool and delusional prognosticator, Nate Silver, just gave them an 85 percent chance of winning the House.

Trump - Victory - People - Events - Hillary

I predicted Trump’s victory because 10,000 to 20,000 people were showing up to his events in 2016. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton was attracting hundreds. It was clear Democrats were delusional.

Fast forward to today. Trump attracts 10,000 or more to rallies in small towns such as Elko, Nevada. He attracts 100,000 RSVPs to a Houston rally for Ted Cruz. Yet the potential 2020 Democrat presidential front-runner, Joe Biden, comes to Las Vegas and attracts 500 to a union hall.

Polls - Democrat - US - Senators - North

The latest polls show incumbent Democrat U.S. senators trailing in North Dakota, Missouri and Indiana. In early voting, the GOP is ahead by a mile in states across the country. In Tennessee, Republican turnout is up 33 points. Keep in mind the GOP never wins early voting.

Why is this happening? Because Democrats have made the biggest mistake in the history of U.S. politics. I’m not even talking about the Brett Kavanaugh hearings. That was the second-worst mistake.

Timing - Caravan - Honduras - Guatemala - Mexico

I’m talking about the timing of the caravan coming from Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico to the U.S. border. I suspect this is the work...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Read
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...