Rita Ora rocks unusually low-key outfit as she jets out of Milan airport

Mail Online | 10/26/2018 | Kayleigh Giles For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/26/15/5442566-0-image-a-68_1540563899078.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2014/04/1418450360_3425302138001_novikov-01.mp4

Rita Ora joined Sir Philip Green's legion of female friends who remained silent on accusations of sexual harassment and racial abuse against him on Friday.

The chart-topper, who has referred to the businessman as her 'Uncle' countless times in the past, kept a low-profile as she jet out of Italy's Milan airport this afternoon.

Copy - Vogue - Singer - Love - Ensembles

Clutching at a copy of Italian Vogue, the 27-year-old singer - who is famed for her love of outlandish ensembles - instead sported a more simple monochromatic look as she prepared to depart the fashionable city.

Dressed in an edgy vinyl jacket, black trousers and Vans, Rita shielded her make-up free face beneath quirky sunglasses as she sauntered through the airport.

Rita - Italy - Edition - X - Factor

Rita - who was in Italy to appear on its edition of X Factor - has remained tight-lipped on allegations of sexual misconduct and racial abuse against Sir Philip, with whom she is firm friends.

The star has professed her admiration for the Topshop boss numerous times on social media, once tweeting: 'Thank you Uncle Philip Green and my baby @chloegreen5 for my Prezzies!'

Picture - Herself - Fashion - Tycoon - Instagram

Sharing a picture of herself and the fashion tycoon on Instagram back in 2013, Rita called him her 'inspiration', writing: 'Had so much fun with the Man Uncle Sir Philip Green today celebrating the Fashion Retail Academy and all the Students that won an award today it was an Honour being your surprise guest! you inspire me. #inspiration #thanku.'

Rita - who has been pictured on Sir Philip's arm at a number of glamorous events over...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!