THE 'BOMBS':  ITS NOT THE 'LEFT WING' OR THE 'RIGHT WING', ITS THE 'DRUNK NUT WING', MANY POSSIBILITIES

nextrushfree.blogspot.com | 10/24/2018 | York Report
Kaliela101 (Posted by) Level 3
We all know that the Republican Party propaganda machine demonizes the Clinton's, Barack Obama, George Soros etc. and milks resentment of them to drive up voter turnout.

What better way to neutralize that than to stage this kind of activity two weeks before an election to neutralize the GOP game plan.

Experience - Resentment - 'enemies

My own personal experience with hatred and resentment of 'enemies', real or imagined, reminds me of why I say this.

My own experience with political activism reminds me of this and my experience applies to any kind of political activist, "Right" or "Left".

Side - Years - Attention - News - Newspapers

I wasn't sure what side I was on when I was 8-10 years old, but I paid serious attention to the news and read newspapers like York, PA's own "Gazette and Daily", whose publisher J.W. (Jess) Gitt called himself a "Marxist-Leninist".

I read at one point that there were "right-wing radio preachers" who were "anti-Semites" and that intrigued me.

Backwards - Years - Female - Chose - Situation

Let me go backwards to note when I was six years old an older female chose to lead me into a sexual situation I was certainly not ready for at that age.

I was hurt, but I don't want to play a victim card as much as to say what followed were other instances of bullying and intimidation, people wanting to lead me into unwanted sexualized situations.

Anger - Resentment - Need - Enemy - Explanation

I reacted to that with anger and resentment and a need to find an enemy and an explanation for the harm done to me and I chose dark paths including adult beverage consumption and use of inhalants.

I met an older boy who had a hatred of Jews and began to go down that dark road in my thinking.

Part - Darkness - Need - Jews - Ways

Part of my darkness was the need to go after "the Jews" and find ways to harm or hurt them like a prank call to the local synagogue.

But one day I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: nextrushfree.blogspot.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!