Are You Using This Toolbox for Leading Small

Orange Leaders | 10/23/2018 | Staff
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://orangeblogs.org/orangeleaders/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2018/10/iStock-533351038.jpg

About five years ago I heard Orange had a new resource that helps train small group leaders, get them their lessons, and connect them with their few all from one phone app. Since I was spending an incredible amount of time every week editing group content, trying to find developmental materials, and trying to make sure small group leaders had the information needed to show up predictably and randomly in their lives of their kids I needed to know what this was and how to use it right away. After a few webinars, and playing with the app awhile, I discovered that the Lead Small App was created for leaders to equip volunteers with the tools necessary for leading small in the most efficient way possible. Lead Small App helps ministry leaders equip their volunteers with content and resources all while keeping them connected with their few.

Equipping volunteers with their content as early in the week as possible is one of the most important things we can do to prepare for Sunday. Downloading, editing, saving, and sending small group guides every week to volunteers can take an incredible amount of time and use up lots of space on my computer. And then inevitably, someone would call me on Saturday afternoon or send me a frantic text telling me they couldn’t find the email I sent out earlier that week. When I started using the app to handle small group content all of that went away. Orange content can be customized within the app weeks in advance and volunteers can have access to their content six days before they will share with their groups. I moved from frantically editing, saving, and emailing lessons every week to editing and saving discussion guides once per month. It was a huge time saver!

Leading a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Orange Leaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.
Tagged: