WWE star Ric Flair and wrestler daughter Charlotte are sued for $5.5million by her ex-husband

Mail Online | 10/23/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/23/03/5306122-0-image-a-30_1540260669680.jpg

WWE star Ric Flair and his daughter Charlotte are being sued for millions by her ex-husband.

The $5.5million lawsuit filed earlier this month by lawyers for Riki Paul Johnson allege the father-daughter duo's 2017 book Second Nature defamed him by making false claims about him.

Johnson - Book - Falsehoods - Charlotte - 'peacemaker

Johnson claims one of the book's falsehoods include describing Charlotte as a 'peacemaker' during a disagreement between Johnson and Rik Flair that ended with Charlotte being arrested in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, in 2008.

However, Johnson claims in the lawsuit that Charlotte became an 'out of control aggressor' during the incident and spewed disparaging and racist comments.

Multi-million - Dollar - Lawsuit - World - Wrestling

The multi-million dollar lawsuit also names World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and Brian Shields as defendants. Shields co-authored the book with Ric and Charlotte Flair.

Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr, 32, known as Charlotte Flair, is a seven-time women’s world champion wrestler and her father, 69, is regarded as the greatest professional wrestler of all time.

Johnson - Flair

Johnson and Flair were married from 2010 to 2011.

The Flairs' joint 2017 book tells the story of Ric's life and career, and his daughter’s rise to stardom in wrestling.

'Police - **** - Passage - Book - Incident

'Police arrived, and all **** broke loose,' a passage of the book describes the 2008 incident. 'When one of the police officers entered her (Charlotte's) space and asked her to put her hands behind her back, I heard her say, ''Don't touch me. I said don't touch me.'' The next thing I knew, the officer used a Taser to subdue her....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?