Kylie Minogue channels her inner disco queen in a glittering strapless gown

Mail Online | 10/23/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/23/01/5304306-0-image-a-42_1540255179628.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/16/5430165353393179848/1024x576_MP4_5430165353393179848.mp4

She became synonymous with the disco spirit after dancing in gold hotpants for her Spinning Around music video in 2000.

And Kylie Minogue hailed back to her groovy early Noughties days as she stepped out in a glittering sparkling gown on Monday evening.

Pop - Songstress - Eyes - Prince - Trust

The Australian pop songstress, 50, ensured all eyes were on her as she left The Prince's Trust We Are Most Amused and Amazed event at the London Palladium.

Kylie certainly took centre-stage in the garment, which featured a racy thigh-high split and a cinched-in waist.

Dose - Decadence - Look - Blonde - Bombshell

Adding an extra dose of decadence to the look, the blonde bombshell added height with silver heels.

Letting her statement outfit do all the talking, Kylie accessorised simply with dazzling diamond drop earrings.

Tresses - Middle-parting - Beauty - Eyeshadow - Lip

She styled her glossy tresses in a sleek middle-parting and showed off her ageless beauty with smokey eyeshadow and a muted lip.

Earlier in the day, Kylie oozed elegance in a blush pink silk gown and tailored cream coat as she made her way into the venue.

Dress - Kylie - Frame - Waist - Design

The full-length dress sheathed Kylie's petite frame and cinched her in at the waist with a tiered ruched design.

The I Should Be So Lucky songstress shrugged a cream coat over her shoulders and complemented the look with matching leather boots.

Blonde - Locks - Look - Brown - Aviators

She wore her blonde locks in a glamorous blow-dry and finished off her evening ensemble with a pink make-up look and brown tinted aviators.

ITV held the event at the Palladium to celebrate The Prince of Wales’s 70th birthday.

Evening - Line-up - Rowan - Atkinson - Bill

The evening boasts a stellar line-up, including Rowan Atkinson, Bill Bailey, Omid Djalili, Sandi Toksvig, Alistair McGowan and Mischief Theatre, with magicians Dynamo, Penn & Teller and The Ehrlich Brothers.

The songstress took to the stage, while Downton Abbey’s Jim Carter was also scheduled to perform.

Month - Kylie

Earlier this month, Kylie was forced to cancel...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?