***Live Updates*** Trump Holds Texas Rally for Ted Cruz

Breitbart | 10/22/2018 | Staff
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/10/wi/ap/20/760ea4_2018-election-trump-76105-donald-trump-president-donald-trump-speaks-campaign.jpg

President Donald Trump will hold a massive Monday evening rally in Houston, Texas, for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). Organizers had to change the venue to the 18,000-seat Toyota center after more than 100,000 people requested tickets.

Trump will head to Wisconsin (Wednesday) and North Carolina (Friday) for more rallies later in the week.

Texas - Trump - Rep - Beto - O'Rourke

Before heading to Texas, Trump ripped Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX), Cruz’s challenger, as an “overrated” candidate.

“Beto O’Rourke is highly overrated,” Trump said. “When I first heard about him, I thought he might be a little special. He’s not. I think he got beaten badly in the debates. I think he’s a highly overrated guy.”

Trump - O'Rourke - Darling - Hollywood - Elites

Trump has also called O’Rourke, the darling of white left-wing Hollywood elites and their media allies who share his sensibilities, a “lightweight.”

Stay tuned to Breitbart News for live updates. All times eastern.

PM - Trump - Houston - Years

8:00 PM: Trump says he’s thrilled to be back and says Houston treated him very well two years ago.

7:58 PM: And now, the main event. Cruz introduces Trump, who is what you call “box office,” now on stage. Crowd thunderously chanting “USA!”

Trump - Country

Trump: “Do we have a great country or what?”

7:45 PM: Cruz takes the stage and reminds the crowd that today is the first day of early voting. “God Bless Texas. And God Bless President Donald Trump,” he says. Cruz says he’s proud to have worked with Trump to pass the tax cuts. He says O’Rourke wants higher taxes and mentions that O’Rourke voted repeatedly for higher property taxes. Cruz mocks O’Rourke for being proud of his F-rating from the NRA. Cruz sounding like a Senator in front of a crowd that wants a WWE promo-style speech from Trump.

Cruz - Beto - Walls - Supports - Cities

Cruz says Beto wants to tear down walls we already have and supports sanctuary cities while being “open to” abolishing ICE. “That is radical. That is reckless....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?
Tagged: