Vicky Pattison flashes a huge smile after 'make or break' getaway with fiancé John Noble

Mail Online | 10/22/2018 | Bridie Pearson-jones For Mailonline
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/22/12/5277156-0-image-a-54_1540208959887.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/11/17/7403282720353008091/1024x576_MP4_7403282720353008091.mp4

She's spent a week in Dubai on a 'make or break' getaway with fiancé John Noble.

And it would seem Vicky Pattison had plenty to smile about as she prepared to jet off to Portugal from London's Gatwick Airport on Monday morning, just hours after flying home from her romantic trip.

Geordie - Shore - Star - Way - Terminal

The former Geordie Shore star, 30, was grinning from ear-to-ear as she made her way through the terminal, before heading to another boot camp after multiple stints at health and fitness retreats this year.

The I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! star was ready to travel in grey tracksuit bottoms, a cotton white T-shirt and box-fresh trainers.

Chill - Star - Cosy - Coat - Way

Dressing for the autumnal chill, the star kept cosy in a woolly brown coat that flowed all the way down to her ankles.

The television personality opted to show off her natural beauty, sporting a make-up free look as she slicked her raven tresses into a low bun.

Reality - Veteran - Eyes - Airport - Pair

Keeping it low-key, the reality veteran shaded her eyes from the bright airport lighting with a pair of oval black shades.

The jet-setter spent Sunday night in an airport hotel before flying off again.

Vicky - Camp - Snaps - Meal - Champagne

Vicky made the most of indulging before heading to boot camp, posting snaps of her three-course meal and champagne on the flight home from Dubai, before tucking into a plate of room service tuna sandwiches at her hotel.

The Geordie beauty treated herself to a tasty breakfast of a bacon sandwich, hash browns and baked beans from the airport before jetting...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!